Christmas In Zanzibar.
ZANZIBARPackage Cost: Travel date: 23-29th December Airline: Ethiopian Air Hotel Description: .
- Tanzania visa processing
- Return Flight (Economy Class Option)
- 6 nights / 7 days stay in Hotel Accommodation
- Return Airport Transfers
- English Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Scheduled Tours
- Travel insurance
- Daily Break fasts
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner
- Waiter’s gratuities
- Guide & Driver gratuities
- Items of personal nature such as alcohol beverages and other items not mentioned in the Inclusion list
- Any gratuities to driver/guides, game rangers, local guides or incidental tips to hotel/lodge staff, bar and waiting staff.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above package is valid until ……..
- COVID restrictions and PCR guidelines might change anytime without notice.
- Rates and room availability are subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
- The above rate is based per person on a double sharing basis.
- No cancellation/refunds will be made once a booking has been confirmed.
- No refunds will be made in case of a no-show or early checkout.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the necessary period as per the travel destination immigration rules.
- www.a-baytours.com does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of a passport or personal issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
- The traveller must provide a Negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. Frequent washing every 30 minutes is recommended.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a nose mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.